Welcome to the District 128 Student Registration Page
RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 16, 2020
To enter returning student information - CLICK HERE
for 2020-2021 registration fee payments - CLICK HERE
Register prior to May 1 and receive a $25.00 Early Bird Discount!
After July 1, there is a late fee of $25.00 added to your fees.
You can find additional registration background information and hard copies of additional documents required at the time of enrollment by
New Student Registration K-8
If you are registering students new to District 128, you must complete a 4-step process to fully register your child. Please refer to the steps below.
- Complete an online PRE-registration form (Click Here).
- Prepare documentation for in-person verification at the school or district office. Call the respective school for an in-person registration appointment (see contact information below). If registering during the summer months when school is not in session, please contact the District Office for an appointment.
- Residency Documentation Requirements
- ONE of the following documents is required to register: Real Estate Tax Bill; Signed Lease; Mortgage Document/Payment Book; Military Housing Letter; Section 8 Letter
- TWO of the following possible documents with the current address listed is required to register: Gas Bill; Water/Sewer BIll; Phone Bill; Cable Bill; Vehicle Registration; Bank Statement; Public Aid Card; Medicaid Card; Food Stamp Card; Credit Card Statement; Paycheck Stub; City Sticker Receipt
- Additional Registration Document Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License with current address or State ID
- Student’s OFFICIAL Birth Certificate (copies not accepted).
- Once residency/registration documents are approved, finalize the online registration form.
- Pay registration fees with cash, check or credit card.
SCHOOL CONTACT INFORMATION
Indian Hill (Grade K) - Phone: 708-597-1285
Chippewa (Grades 1-3) - Phone: 708-388-7260
Navajo (Grades 4 & 5) - Phone: 708-385-3269
Independence Jr. High (Grades 6-8) - Phone: 708-448-0737
Palos Heights District Office - Phone: 708-597-9040